Yeah, so in spite of what we may have ever believed, when I got the dogs, I turned into "that girl." You know, the one who talks about them constantly (sorry, I try not to), and learns to cook chicken just to feed it to them when they are sick, and finds it very necessary to have lots of dog size clothes on hand...especially for Halloween. In any case, with that blessed holiday approaching, I picked up these little numbers for the furbabies:
Looks more like the frog ate him, than his version of a frog prince.
Poco was less than impressed with the frog prince costume though so his went back to the store. He will just have to reprise his role as the scarecrow...
...which works out well because Posey makes a very cute witch. Note the wagging tail.
Maybe he can be Fiero to her Elphaba.
I'll post some more when they wear them for real. Feel free to skip right over those posts, or just laugh. I don't mind, I've decided to just be good with it. They make me smile, and that's enough.
2 comments:
these are so cute! I kind of like the frog prince... and the witch is adorable.
ha ha those pics just made me laugh! They are so sweet!
Post a Comment