Posey was getting kindof scruffy so I made an appointment to have her groomed. Then I fretted that she wouldn't look like her darling self when I went to get her. Here is the after picture. Despite the silly look on her face and the way she has her lip stuck to her teeth, she looks pretty darn cute. I do miss my scruffy girl though, so she'll be growing it out for a while.
Here's a "before" shot. I think you can see what I mean. She isn't nearly as silky when she's had a haircut. I'm not sure what Poco is doing in this picture. He looks like he's squinting, or else he's been rolling in some herb. Such a skittering little boy.
Ah, one of my strongest supporters in dog care. Sassy is the best dog-auntie in the whole world! She tries so hard to spread her love evenly to each little pup.
Here she is with our little girl.
And here she is, as a puppy dog herself. This particular craft is one she created after watching someone make it on a kids' show. Special notice should go to the nose, which she added and concluded that it was a vast improvement to the craft on TV. There is nothing this girl can't do!! (She takes after her mom!)
No comments:
Post a Comment