Trust Michelle to come up with an awesome Sunday evening activity! She found this darling cupcake decorating book and got us all to work on making some really cute cupcakes for the "little kids get-together".
This is the early construction mode...just body bases and shoes.
Shel is adding some yummy detail.
Rachel is working on one of the full face designs. She made a great one of Chase and Kenz made a darling one to go with it. None of them would let me post pictures with them in them, so you'll just have to imagine my darling, clever, creative, and crafty friends making their masterpieces.
This is the little baby that I managed to pull together.
Seriously, how cute are these? It was so much fun, and they really turned out darling! I think the kids will be so excited! Thanks for another great Sunday night girls!
1 comment:
These are so cute! Which book is it? I'm wondering if it's the same one my SIL has... if not, I think I need to get it for her.
Post a Comment